Pet Friendly Hotel
We Provide Beds, Treats, Leash & More
Boise's finest has become a dog-friendly hotel! We invite you and your dog to come stay and kick your paws up with us. Not only do we provide Serta Euro Top beds for each human guest, we also offer complimentary premium plush beds for your furry BFF.
Let us know during the reservation process that you’ll be traveling with your pooch so we’re all set up for your arrival. We have every essential to help your pup feel at home. This includes pet beds, a water and food dish, treats, doggie bags and a leash. They're yours to use while you're with us and let us know if you'd like to purchase any to take home! You and your pet's comfort are our top priorities. If there’s anything else you need that we can do for you, please let us know.
*If you book under our Pet Package, a portion of the proceeds is donated to the Idaho Humane Society*
- Hotel 43 welcomes our canine friends (sorry, no cats!).
- A $75 per pet (maximum of two), non-refundable pet deposit is required upon checkin.
- Additional damage fees may apply if excessive damage is caused to person(s) or property.
- Pets must be leashed or restrained while in any and all common areas of the hotel.
- If the pet causes damage to hotel property, including stained / soiled furniture, additional charges may apply.
If you have any questions regarding our pet policies, you can contact us here.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet. Waste bags are available at the Front Desk.
- If the pet is misbehaving and cannot be controlled, this includes barking, growling, jumping, etc., the owner may be asked to find alternative housing for the pet.
- Pets must be kept in appropriate crates / kennels while housekeeping services the room. If the pet is not secured then the room will not be serviced.
Does this sound ideal for you and your pup? Check out our Pet Package today!
Meet Our Furry Ambassadors
Hagman, Princess and Bella are all dogs that were cared for by the Idaho Humane Society before being adopted into their forever homes. They got all dolled up and helped us with a photoshoot to announce our new dog friendly policies. The Idaho Humane Society is the largest and oldest animal welfare organization and veterinary charity in the state whose mission is to advocate for the welfare and responsible care of animals. To donate, adopt or learn more about the Idaho Humane Society, visit this organization’s website.