HEALTH & SAFETY INFORMATION:
Updated March 8, 2022
- Hotel 43 continues to be recognized and designated as a Forbes Best hotel – meeting exceeding standards for facilities, cleanliness, quality of materials and services.
- Hotel 43 has been designated with a AAA “Best of Housekeeping” hotel for 2021, placing us in the top 25% of all AAA inspected and approved hotels. This award ensures that our hotel has demonstrated housekeeping excellence for the highest possible cleanliness and condition scores.
- To minimize contact, our housekeeping staff is only available upon request. A card has been placed in all guest rooms explaining our room cleaning procedures and how to contact the front desk for additional items available.
- We've added to our already stringent cleaning and disinfecting standard by paying extra attention to sanitizing high traffic areas and applying antimicrobial surface protectant throughout guest rooms, all public areas, workout areas, and meeting & event space for your safety and that of our employees.
- All rooms are cleaned with a combination of PreventX 24/7 (an antimicrobial cleaning spray designed to disinfect and be effective against enveloped and non-enveloped viruses) on all surfaces, with particular attention to high touch surfaces (nightstand, counter tops, desks, light switched, door handles, latches, etc.) as well as Spic and Span disinfecting cleaner.
- Pillow protectors in every guest room are replaced with each new stay.
- We have replaced dry dusting with wet dusting procedures to minimize the spread of dust in the rooms.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
- Our team remains committed to your satisfaction and you'll still recognize our bright, warm smiles coming through new personal protective equipment throughout your guest journey.
- Face masks are optional for all members of our team and have access to gloves and other equipment available to ensure that our team stays ready. No mask? No worries — just ask for one at our front desk.
SANITIZERS AND SOCIAL DISTANCING
- We've incorporated hand sanitizer stations throughout the hotel and encourage social distancing. Our commitment also extends to our staff — as we're providing additional education, training materials, and sanitizers in our "heart of house" areas. We're also encouraging a 2-person maximum on elevator rides as well.
FOOD, BEVERAGE & EVENTS
- We're working closely with local health authorities to follow guidelines for the safe handling of our food & beverages while still providing you a one-of-a-kind experience.
- In addition to our safety precautions, we've also limited our conference space seating capacities to appropriate distancing requirements.
OUR ENDURING COMMITMENT
- Our staff has been introduced to CDC and OSHA training tutorials providing information on proper hand wash techniques, as well as proper ways to wear, handle and dispose of masks.
- Our core values of teamwork, respect, integrity, and passion are at the heart of everything we do. Whether that's preparing a celebration amenity for your arrival, or taking care for your health & safety throughout your stay, our team remains committed to this enduring promise.