- Our Hotel
- Cocktails & Cuisine
- Reserve Now
- Our Story
- Contact Us
Revitalize Body & Soul with Hotel 43
Your stay with Hotel 43 is not just about enjoying high class rooms and service. It is about helping you to maximize your vacation, even if it is just a weekend away. Revitalize your body & soul with Hotel 43! There are many ways to break free of your traditional weekend away and treat yourself. Whether you are looking for relaxing methods to revitalize the body or adventures to invigorate the soul, Hotel 43 has a solution.
- Get Pampered: Spend a day at the Floating Feather Day Spa, located less than five blocks away from Hotel 43 for a day full of massage, facials, hair care, makeup, nail care and more.
- Work Up A Sweat: Take a trip to the Hotel 43 fitness center where you can spend time on our state-of-the-art cardio equipment and free weights so you don’t miss your workout while on the road.
- Hit the Mountain: Discover local mountains such as Bogus Basin, Sun Valley Resort, Brundage Mountain Resort or Tammarack and experience some of the best skiing and snowboarding Idaho has to offer!
- Take A River Walk: Located within walking distance of Hotel 43, you can experience the natural Boise River, which winds through the heart of Downtown Boise. Get back to nature with this refreshing walk on the Boise Greenbelt.
- Reflect: Take some time to soothe your soul at the Anne Frank Human Rights Memorial, hallowed ground for personal introspection and quiet contemplation.
- Visit Historic Cathedrals: Experience both spirituality and stunning architecture as they unite in this self-guided tour, which includes the Cathedral of Saint John the Evangelist, Saint Michael’s Cathedral, the Cathedral of the Rockies and Capitol City Christian Church.
These are just a few of the ways you can revitalize both body & soul with Hotel 43. Contact us today to learn more and to make your reservations!