- Our Hotel
- Cocktails & Cuisine
- Reserve Now
- Our Story
- Contact Us
Maintaining A Commitment to Ecological Awareness
Hotel 43 is committed to maintaining a low environmental impact while also offering our guests the healthiest lodging environment possible. Hotel 43 is a partner of Clean the World, a non-profit organization that is dedicated to collecting, sorting and sanitizing discarded soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion products that have been donated by participating hospitality partners. These products are then delivered to domestic homeless shelters, as well as to impoverished nations.
Along with the Clean the World organization, Hotel 43 is committed to doing our part to help the environment in any way that we can. At Hotel 43, we utilize resource-efficient laundering of all of our towels and sheets, as well as a number of other measures, such as:
- Energy-Efficient Lighting
- Utilizing Recycled Glassware from Sustainable Futures
- Windows in every guest room that can be opened for fresh air
- Donations of worn linens and towels to local charities
- Utilization of Geothermal energy
- Members of a co-op airport transportation program
To learn more about how Hotel 43 is Eco-Committed, please visit www.hotel43.com/eco-committed.