- Our Hotel
- Cocktails & Cuisine
- Reserve Now
- Our Story
- Contact Us
Get Soulful with the Annual Boise Soul Food Extravaganza!
The Annual Boise Soul Food Extravaganza is back! This is one of our favorite annual festivals, giving attendees the opportunity to try some of the best soul food around! The Soul Food Extravaganza is an all ages event and takes place on August 4th in Julia Davis Park. The event runs from 11:00AM until 8:00PM.
Here are some of the featured food vendors and their most popular culinary treats to keep your eye out for:
- Piece of Cake/Brown Shuga BBQ: Smoked Turkey Legs, Mac N Cheese, Sweet Potato Soufflé and more!
- Basillo’s Tacos: Tacos, Alambres, Tortas, Burritos and more!
- Brother Brown’s BBQ: Pork Spare Ribs, Pulled Pork Sandwiches, BBQ Beef Sandwiches and more!
- Drubbs Grubbs: BBQ Ribs, BBQ Chicken, Seafood Gumbo and more!
- Extravaganza Fruit: Corn on the Cob, Fresh Fruit Cups, Mangoes on a Stick and more!
- Famous Dave’s: St. Louis Ribs, Texas Beef Brisket, Georgia Chopped Pork and more!
These are just a few of the many vendors that will be attending the show. Also be on the look out for live entertainment, such as comedian Eric Schwartz, and music from artists such as Nino Lobos, Exit Prose and more! We can’t wait to see you down there!
For more information on the Boise Soul Food Extravaganza, please visit them at http://www.boisesoulfoodfestival.com/.