- Our Hotel
- Cocktails & Cuisine
- Reserve Now
- Our Story
- Contact Us
Experience the Arts with the Morrison Center!
The Morrison Center is one of our favorite local venues here at Hotel 43. It is a great place to experience the arts, from beautiful classical music to theater. Located on the campus of Boise State University, the Morrison Center gives us a place to experience the fine arts.
Some of the upcoming Morrison Center events include:
- April 21st: Don Quixote – Boise Philharmonic
- April 22nd: Symphonic Winds – BSU Music Department
- April 28th: Mutual of Omaha’s Wild Kingdom – V.V.M. Family Theatre Series
- April 29th: Concerto Aria – BSU Music Department
- May 4th: Cirque Dreams – Pop Goes the Rock – Broadway in Boise
- May 5th: Mahler Symphony – Boise Philharmonic
- May 6th: Mahler Symphony Matinee – Boise Philharmonic
- May 9th – May 12th: The King and I – Boise Music Week
Located on the campus of Boise State University, the 2,037- seat Velma V. Morrison Center for the Performing Arts is Idaho's premier performing arts center. Nestled on the banks of the Boise River with a panoramic view of the city, parks and foothills, the Center’s 10-story stage house is a recognizable fixture of the Capitol’s picturesque skyline.
There is always something new and exciting going on at the Morrison Center. Be sure to ask the front desk during your next stay which events are going on and find out how you can get tickets!