- Our Hotel
- Cocktails & Cuisine
- Reserve Now
- Our Story
- Contact Us
Downtown Boise Celebrates Christmas in the City
Christmas in the city is a series of events that take place throughout downtown Boise every holiday season, which began with the tree lighting celebration last month and run all the way until Christmas Eve. This is a very magical time in the city where the city lights up with holiday spirit. Whether you just want to walk around and explore the many shops in downtown Boise experiencing holiday displays or have a specific holiday tradition in mind, Downtown Boise is the place to be this Christmas season!
The events taking place in December include:
- City Santa (Saturdays 11/24 – 12/22) 10AM-2PM, as well as the First Thursday, December 6th from 6PM-8PM.
- Every Christmas Story Ever Told (And then Some!) – December 1st, 7th, 8th, 14th, and 15th at 8PM, as well as December 6th & 13th at 7:30PM and December 2nd, 9th & 15th at 2PM.
- Winter Window Gallery Stroll - December 1-31 (All Hours)
- Free Parking Day! - Saturday, December 8th (8AM-5PM) at Various Downtown Lots
- A Christmas Carol - Sunday December 9th, 2PM at the Morrison Center Recital Hall
These are just a handful of events that are taking place this holiday season in Downtown Boise. For more information on upcoming events, please visit the Downtown Boise Association here.