- Our Hotel
- Cocktails & Cuisine
- Reserve Now
- Our Story
- Contact Us
Don’t Miss the 2012 Downtown Boise Twilight Criterium!
Since 1987 the Downtown Boise Twilight Criterium has shown Boise a high intensity, fast-paced race in the heart of downtown Boise. This event brings in on average more than 20,000 spectators to the downtown area and will take place on Saturday, July 14th, 2012. Attendees get the opportunity to see cyclists from around the world competing for money, naming rights, and of course, ego!
The event schedule for the 14th includes:
- 2:00PM: Sponsor Marketplace beginning
- 2:30PM: Ride with Kristin Armstrong Kids Event followed by Autograph Signing
- 2:45-3:30PM: Cat 4/5
- 3:45-4:30PM: Master 35 Plus 2/3/4
- 4:45-5:30PM: Junior 18 & Under
- 5:45-6:45PM: Men’s Cat 2/3
- 6:50-7:00PM: Official Opening Ceremony
- 7:00-8:00PM: Women’s Pro 1/2/3
- 8:15-9:45PM: Men’s Pro
- 10:00PM: Awards Ceremony
Don’t miss out on one of Boise’s favorite annual events this summer! For more information on the event or to register, please visit www.boisetwilightcriterium.com.