"All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts."
Boise becomes the stage this summer for the Idaho Shakespeare Festival, a series of open-air performances that take place beside the scenic river. From May through September, you'll find an engaging collection of performances that represent the most popular. This season's schedule includes the following performances, featuring the talented actors from Idaho's premier professional repertory theatre company:
- And Then There Were None(May 27 to July 31) - A darkly captivating thriller
- Love's Labor's Lost(June 3 to 26) - A hilarious Shakespearean showcase of "Wooing 101"
- My Fair Lady(July 1 to August 26) - A musical often described as "perfect"
- Twelfth Night(August 5 to 28) - A classic comedy of mistaken identity
- Forever Plaid(September 2 to 25) - An energetic jukebox musical!
Tickets to the Idaho Shakespeare Festival are available for advance purchase online, and range in price from $20 (hillside) to $75 (box seating). Are you planning a getaway to Boise this summer? Stay at our one-of-a-kind hotel, and make the most of your experience. Do you have questions about the festival, Boise events, or lodging at our boutique hotel? Please contact us at your convenience at 1 (208) 342-4622 for more information.