Book An Upscale Boise Dining Hotel Package
Sweeping countryside, ranches and farmland blanket Idaho with some of the freshest ingredients available, providing the kitchen at Chandler’s Steakhouse with a bounty of inspiration to create some of the finest plates in the state. Conveniently located right here at Hotel 43, our upscale dining room is frequently named one of the best restaurants in Boise. An upscale favorite of business travelers, their clients, and guests on romantic getaways, we invite you to treat yourself to our Dine & Unwind Package, including:
- A premium Capitol King Room, with 12-Ft. Ceilings & Views of Downtown
- $75 Gift Card to Chandler’s Steakhouse
- Valet Parking for One Vehicle
Prime-Cut Steaks & Fresh-Caught Seafood
Not only do we source our beef from local ranches, our proximity to the coast affords immediate access to some of the freshest seafood in the country. Couple these top-tier ingredients with a vast selection of seasonal produce, and the menu at Chandler’s starts to take shape. In addition to Prime Rib Sundays, Prix-Fixe Menus, and a Weekday Social Hour (4-6pm), here are few dishes you won’t want to miss:
- Seafood Platter – Alaskan King Crab, Kumomoto oysters, Mexican prawns, and Maine lobster tail over ice.
- Steak Tartare – Filet Mignon, served raw with a quail egg and toasted baguette.
- Delmonico Cut – Bone-in Filet Mignon prepared to your liking, renowned as the “perfect steak.”
- American Kobe Beef – The best in the U.S., Snake River Farms breeds Japanese Wagyu with American Black Angus in heavenly marbled cuts.
World-Famous Martinis & Live Jazz Nightly
Be sure to visit the bar for an award-winning Ten-Minute Martini – immersed in ice to create the smoothest cocktail you’ve ever had – with live jazz every night of the week.