Pack a picnic basket, sit under the stars, and enjoy an open-air performance at the Idaho Shakespeare Festival. This popular outdoor arts event takes place from late May through late September, and features five different plays written by Shakespeare and other great poets. Here's the schedule for the 2015 Idaho Shakespeare Festival in Boise:
• Dial "M" for Murder: May 29 - August 2: A thrilling, psychologically suspenseful story
• The Tempest: June 5 - July 24: Comic and cathartic, a tale of romance and renewal
• The Secret Garden: July 3 - August 30: A whimsical, classic story, re-imagined in a brilliant musical style
• King Lear: August 7 - 27: A heart-wrenching story of love, loss, endurance and reconciliation
• The Fantasticks: September 4 - 27: A timeless fable of love in musical form - funny and romantic
Tickets to the Idaho Shakespeare Festival are available for advance purchase via www.idahoshakespearetickets.com. Packages are available for three, four or five shows. You'll also find discounts for students and weekdays. For a special experience, spring for the Bard-in-a-Box package, and treat yourself to box seating with a table each night. The Idaho Shakespeare Festival Amphitheater and Reserve is situated along the Boise River at 5657 Warm Springs Avenue just outside of town - about 7 miles from our stylish hotel. Stay with us and make the most of your stay in the city. Would you like to know more about attending Idaho Shakespeare Festival? Please call us directly at 1-208-342-4622 for more information, and to book your reservations.